· Cost per 50-minute Session: $175 for individuals; $200 for couples.
· Sliding Scale: Yes, on an as-needed basis, but only for sessions which end before 5 PM
· Payment is made at each session by cash, check, or by Chase Quick Pay (Zelle). I do not accept credit or debit cards.
· Cancellation Policy: Continuity in therapy is important. I allow three (3) cancellations between January 1 and June 30, and three (3) between July 1 and December 31, provided I am given at least 24-hours notice. If a client is willing to reschedule a cancelled appointment within the same month and if I am able to accommodate the request, this rescheduled session will not count as one of the three allowed “missed” or cancelled sessions. Additionally, if a client misses or cancels more than three (3) sessions within each of the two above-mentioned six-month periods, even if 24-hours cancellation notice is provided, client will be responsible for payment of those sessions.
· Clients are not responsible for payment of sessions that therapist cancels due to therapist vacation, therapist illness or public holidays, such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day.
· I am in-network with Cigna. For other clients, I am an out-of-network provider and can provide you with a monthly Statement to submit to your insurance company for out-of-network reimbursement.